Questions? Shoot a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Layout||Fixed, Fluid, Responsive|
|Compitability||All Major Browsers|
There are 2 sections you would need to see this module in action:
1) Inside the Exchange:
For DEMO purpose we have integrated this Referral program module inside the BitExchange script ( you can easily integrate it in any Exchange script ). Follow the steps to view the module in action:
Step 1: Open the BitExchange LIVE demo HERE.
Step 2: Goto the Login Screen by clicking HERE ( the login credentials are pre-filled for ease ) > Click 'Login'
Step 3: Once you are logged in > Goto the 'Simple Trade' section by clicking HERE.
Step 4: Scroll down to the 'Buy-or-Sell' section and you can see the Referral bonus line ( just below the Fee section )
Step 5: Also open the Profile page HERE > Check out the options under the 'Referral Points' box.
2) Exclusive Admin Panel for the Referral module:
This powerful viral module comes with a separate Admin Panel to manage the entire feature end-to-end. But we wont be able to provide the credentials of the admin panel. So, please check the screen shots below to see what the pages inside look like:
How does this Referral program Add-on work?
The incredible Referral Add-on is built to be totally plug-&-play. Comes with a robust set of APIs using which you can connect it to any Cryptocurrency exchange ( built on any technology ).
- Once this Add-on is integrated, it can be made to appear any page in your exchange.
- This module is built to automatically deduct the Referral points earned by your users against the trading fees you have set.
- Each user while registering will get a unique REFERRAL CODE, which he can distribute to people to register.
- This Add-on is programmed to supply Referral points to both the registered user and the person who has referred. The amount of points for each party can be configured from the Admin panel.
- All the settings of this add-on can be configured from the powerful admin panel that comes with this module.
- Also you can choose which Fiat currency you use in your exchange > Set the equivalent value of the earned points in the respective currency Eg: 50 points = $1 USD -or- 30 points = 0.5 EURO
- You can manage all the users and also check which user referred who.
- You can also easily choose a particular user and add/edit the number of Referral points he has.
- This sleek Referral module comes with a ON/OFF switch. You can turn it ON and OFF at will and it will accordingly show up inside your exchange. It is built to create NIL impact, even if turned off suddenly.
- Also can be displayed as a widget inside users profile page to show the number of points he /she has earned so far and in what all transactions the points have been used so far.